SELF-CARE FOR CAT LOVERS®
Love yourself like you love your cat!
Calm is formulated to address stress, anxiety, and worry in humans. It supports peace and grounding. Our energy affects our cats. Holistic solutions can help us, and our animals. Use consistently over time for best intended results. eg: to prepare for a stressful event, begin using a week prior.
Praise from Jackson Galaxy: "An incredible line of products. All of these help promote natural, health-giving forces of body and soul."
- Stressful events/situations, overwhelm, worry
- Feeling unable to meet responsibilities
- Overwhelm due to personal/professional obligations
- Restless, agitated, swirling mind and thoughts
- 1 ounce bottle with dropper top
- all organic and biodynamic flower essences
- all-natural, non-toxic, holistic
- one-month supply
- formulated with love and above especially for fellow cat lovers
How to use:
- Shake bottle, then take 4 drops on tongue or in water 4x/day
- Alternatively, place drops on the skin at pulse points; you can also add them to baths, or spray/mist your body
- Use consistently over time, for best intended results
- This 1 oz. bottle lasts approximately one month when used consistently (4 drops, 4 times daily)
If stored properly flower essences last indefinitely. Proper storage is easy: keep the bottle upright, and away from heat and bright light.
📦 Shipped via USPS from Love & Above Cat Club direct to you.
Special Note: Flower essences work best as part of a holistic self-care program. They are not for those looking for a quick fix or 'magic potion.' Their effect can be subtle yet powerful; and they are most effective when used consistently and respectfully. Consult your doctor before adding any new product to your health care regimen. Keep out of reach of children and pets. • Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Spring water, brandy (preservative), organic and biodynamic flower essences of elm, self-heal, white chestnut, cherry plum, clematis, impatiens, rock rose, star of bethlehem