Store your cat's toys inside The Vault Marinater and you'll always have super charged catnip toys ready to go, without making a mess.
- Add Organic Catnip to the side compartments of the Vault Marinater.
- Add toys to the center compartment.
- Close The Vault to allow the scent to absorb into the toys in as little as 30 min.
- When you remove toys for playtime, they'll be catnip-intensified, without the mess.
- Sized to fit most remote toys (for the Twisted Kicker, get the larger sized, original Vault Toy Marinater)
- Any material will absorb the scent - rubber, plush, feather and more!
- Designed especially for Jackson Galaxy
- 7.4" x 5.5" x 5" (18.8 x 13.9 x 12.7 cm)
Recognized in People's Play Awards
cool gadget that rejuvenates my kitties toys
I just got this today. My cats went berserk as soon as they got a whiff of the catnip I put in the outside compartments! I put the toys in the middle and replaced and locked the lid. My cats tried to get the lid off and my Casper finally got it!! I have to hide the whole thing as the toys "marinate". I haven't laughed this hard in quite a while!!
The vault is what they say it is and does.and the cat n My 15 yr old cat with arthritis is playing for the first time in years. He love the cat " Organic Catnip ( black and orange, with Jackson's picture ).
This works great and it is really helpful to get my cat's toys ready for him to have a fun time. I alternate a few to switch up so there is always toys ready for him. I highly recommend this!
My cats, Duncan, LB, and Gallifrey go crazy after we are done marinating their toys in the vault. One of the mouse toys I put in there the other day became a cat favorite. When LB was playing with the mouse he started to growl and try to find a "safe place" so he wouldn't have to share. Though he didn't seem too upset as Gallifrey was later playing with the mouse too. This is one ratatouille cats go crazy for.