SELF-CARE FOR CAT LOVERS®
Love yourself like you love your cat!
Self-Love is formulated to address self-neglect. Ideal for those who too often put others’ needs ahead of their own and struggle with saying "no." This aromatherapy roller combines essential oils of rose damascena and rose geranium together with the Self-Love blend of flower essences. Roses symbolize and carry the frequency of unconditional love.
Our energy affects our cats. Holistic solutions can help us, and our animals. Use consistently over time for best intended results.
Praise from Jackson Galaxy: "An incredible line of products. All of these help promote natural, health-giving forces of body and soul."
- Healing self-neglect and feelings of being weak-willed, dominated by others, or acting to please
- Serving others out of a source of inner strength, while nourishing one's own needs
- Support for saying “no” when appropriate, and having healthy boundaries
- Tapping into lifestyle choices that lead to wellness and wholeness
- 10 ml glass vial with plastic screw top
- metal roller applicator ball
- all organic essential oils
- all organic and biodynamic flower essences
- all-natural, non-toxic, holistic
- formulated with love and above especially for fellow cat lovers by Siena Lee-Tajiri, Jackson Galaxy's most longtime employee, and founder of Love & Above Cat Club
How to use:
- Shake vial, then roll on to pulse points 3-4x/day
- Inhale the incredible aromatherapeutic essential oils while your body takes in the energy of the flower essences as well
- Use consistently over time, for best intended results
NOTE: The essential oil scent will not remain on your skin like undiluted oils, perfume or synthetic fragrance will.
Expiration info: 1-3 years, depending on how oils are used and stored. Proper storage is easy: keep in a cool and dim or dark place.
📦 Shipped via USPS from Love & Above Cat Club direct to you.
Special Note: Caution: Possible skin sensitivity. Discontinue use immediately if redness or irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before using. • This is a 5% dilution. According to general guidelines based on traditional aromatherapy practice, a 2-5% dilution is suggested for daily use according to the Tisserand Institute, who also recommends a minimum of 120 proof grain alcohol for preserving and also preventing microbial growth. This product uses a 190 proof grain alcohol for your safety. The alcohol also kills microbes on the surface and is important when using a rollerball application throughout the day. • Love Note: Flower essences work best as part of a holistic self-care program. They are not for those looking for a quick fix or magic potion. Their effect can be subtle yet powerful and work most beautifully when used consistently and respectfully. Consult your doctor before adding any new product to your health care regimen. Keep out of reach of children and pets. • Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic oils of jojoba, damascena rose, rose geranium; grain alcohol (preservative), organic biodynamic flower essences of agrimony, buttercup, centaury, crab apple, holly, larch, rock water, self-heal