Purrdy Paws effectively blunts your cat's nails and offers a humane alternative to declawing while protecting against problem pet scratching.
- Developed by a veterinarian,
- Safe, non-toxic
- Damage to your home, ex. floors, doors, screens, walls and furniture
- Protection from scratches when your kitty gets a little too frisky
- Comfortable for your cat to wear
- Lasts approximately 4-6 weeks or until your cat sheds their claws naturally
- Each kit includes applicator tip, non-toxic adhesive, and instructions
Application is simple:
1) Begin by trying on the nail cap without glue to ensure a proper fit, it should fit snugly.
2) Once you have the correct size simply fill each nail cap 1/3 of the way full with the provided adhesive and applicator tip then gently slide the cap onto the nail.
3) Finally observe your cat for 5 minutes until the adhesive sets and then you're done!
Cat Size Guideline:
Kitten: Less than 6 months old.
These will fit most kittens by the time they reach the age of 16 weeks (4 months). Some kittens can wear them as early as age 12 weeks (3 months).
Small: Approximately 6 months old / 6-8 pounds.
Some kittens at 5 months may need the small size if they are growing fast or are large-breed cats. Small-boned adult cats often wear the small size. If your cat seems smaller than an average full-grown cat, choose small.
Medium: Approximately 9-13 pounds.
Most adult average size cats wear medium.
Large: Approximately 14 pounds and up.
Very large-boned and large-breed cats wear large.