A variety of carefully selected, organic, natural flowers, leaves, and roots, to enrich your cat's life. The General Herb Garden is at the intersection between "toy" and "supplement."
These plants should NOT be added to food. Instead, use with self-selection principles. Self-selection is the name for nature's way of guiding an organism to choose their own natural remedies and enrichments, to support optimal health and well-being. Another way to look at it is: it's a way to offer your cat more control over their environment, by making sure they have choices. More than one scratcher, more than one bed or lounge area, and in this case, more than one herb or plant for them to sniff at, lick, rub on, or just hang around with.
The variety in this General Herb Garden is a great, nature-based, and proactive way to give your cat a bit more agency in their environment, which translates to more confidence, happiness, and overall well-being.
- organic calendula flowers - 5 grams
- organic rose buds- 5 grams
- organic chamomile flowers - 5 grams
- organic catnip leaf - 3 grams
- organic valerian root - 10 grams
- organic lavender flowers - 5 grams
- information sheet with more detailed instruction on self-selection and how to use with your cat
Caution: As with any product, supervise your pet's use of this product. Not for adding to food. Intended for pets only. Keep out of reach of children.