The most versatile and convertible cat bed ever! Lay it flat for a soft place to stretch out or pull the drawstring to make a cozy bed your cat will nap in for hours.
- Cinch up with Purple Plush side in -- during cold weather, cats enjoy the cozy snuggly warmth
- Cinch up with Black Polyester side in -- still a nice hideaway for cats who like to scrunch into small places, but don't want it too warm
- Lay flat with Purple Plush side up -- a soft warm bed but without the sides
- Lay flat with Black Polyester side up -- still soft and comfortable, but cooler to the touch
- Soft plush inside
- Durable polyester outside
- Easily reversible - super versatile
- Built-in pocket to secure and protect the cinching rope
- Cinch in colder weather or for added comfort & security
- Lay flat in warmer weather or for more room to lounge
- 35.4" x 35.4" x 3.9" (89.9 x 89.9 x 9.9 cm)
Recognized in the 10 Best Cat Products of 2016 by The Conscious Cat
We have had the comfy clamshell for over a year. My 2 year old female cat loves it. She lays in it fully opened and kneads it blissfully. Thank you for this wonderful bed.
My large, elderly cat Meggie has a long history of seriously avoiding anything new, especially a bed. Well, not this time. She jumped in before I could cinch up the rim! Loves the toys, too.
My cat, Lizzy... it appears that she doesn’t like the bed. Well lack of interest in it. I’ve even put catnip, and of course it got her attention, but then she became uninterested. *sigh* ...she prefers blankets and beds or a nice warm windowsill
It looks like it is well made and, well, comfy!!! It is also a very nice size for the money. Glad I made this purchase.
I bought two of these beds for my four cats to share. I wasn’t sure if they would use them or not, but they do! My oldest cat likes to lay on one when it’s flat out and my youngest cat likes to sleep in one when it’s pulled up and she can snuggle in it. I had placed them in separate places, but these two cats, Hal and Angel, like to sleep near each other so, one evening when I was in our living room with them, Angel got one of the beds in her teeth and pulled it over to where Hal was laying, checked on Hal, and then got in “her” bed and curled up and went to sleep. My other two cats also sleep in these when they’re not camped out on my bed. I’ll be buying two more soon. ❤️❤️