Store your cat's toys inside The Vault Marinater and you'll always have super charged catnip toys ready to go, without making a mess.
- Add Organic Catnip to the side compartments of the Vault Marinater.
- Add toys to the center compartment.
- Close The Vault to allow the scent to absorb into the toys.
- When you remove toys for playtime, they'll be catnip-intensified, without the mess.
- Sized to fit Twisted Kickers
- Any material will absorb the scent - rubber, plush, feather and more!
- Designed especially for Jackson Galaxy
- 11.4" x 5.5" x 5" (28.9 x 13.9 x 12.7 cm)
Recognized in People's Play Awards
My cat has to be on single source protien prescription food and also has anorexia. To encourage her to eat from her puzzle tray and puzzle balls I marinate her dry "minimal aroma" prescription food with a freeze dried raw salmon treat. Due to her health issues, her vet does not want her to eat raw foods, so the marinater keeps the food separate from the salmon and lets the dry food pick up the salmon aroma and encourages her to eat.
This is the best investment I've ever made for my cats! I rotate their toys in and out of the Marinater. I usually leave the toys in there for at least a week, and when they come out the cats go crazy. It's like they just got a brand-new fresh catnip toy! I wasn't sure this product would work, but it does a great job!
Not quite sure about this one so far. Makes sense that is would work since I have been doing this sort of thing by putting toys in the catnip box. So far I am not getting a strong reaction from my cats to marinated toys but I have only tried the catnip that came with it. I still need to try some catnips that my cats have loved in the past.
First time I used it the plastic lid snapped off. It doesn't close now of course, so never got to use it
This works great we were a little skeptical at first but we have now marinated a few batches of toys and it works fantastic about two days and they have a catnip smell to them and that gives are cats more energy to play and run!