- Vacuum entire carpet.
- Add warm tap water to your machine, following steam cleaner manufacturer instructions.
- Add one tablet for each 1/2 gallon of water in your machine. Many leading home machines specify 1 gallon of water, but some rental machines require 2, 3 or even more gallons of water.
- Wait for the tablet(s) to dissolve and start cleaning following manufacturer recommendations.
- Safe for use in Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor, and other "deep cleaning" machines
- Makes 10 Gallons of Steam Carpet Cleaner
- Easy-to-use tablets -- no measuring, no mixing, no spills, no mess!
- Cleans & deodorizes carpets, upholstery, cars, SUVs, trucks, boats, etc.
- Cruelty-free with no animal ingredients or testing
- Non-toxic and safe to use around your animals and children
- Tablets mix up fresh, for maximum strength & minimum packaging waste
Best, stain and odor cleaner I found. Carpet smells so fresh after using the cleaner
Aside from having to dissolve the tablets before I fill my steam cleaner reservoir, this product is AMAZING!! It removed not only the stains on my carpet, it smells so fresh and clean!! Other products seemed to clean, but I could still smell my cat's "accidents". Not so with these tablets! Even my cats seem to know how clean the carpets are!!
This works fantastic. I have tried just about everything to get this pet smell out of my carpet. This did it the 1st time
The only product I buy
The product smells very nice and eliminated the cat urine odor initially, but I have had to shampoo the carpet repeatedly (2-3 times per week) as the smell returned. I am not sure if it is humidity or something in the carpet that causes the problem...carpet rug is only 4 months old. I am going to keep trying. The product was good for removing the smell quickly when guests are coming over. The company should include the approximate time it takes for the tablet to completely dissolve in warm tap water. For me, it was 15 minutes. If one wants to quickly shampoo the carpet, tablet dissolvung may cause a delay