Jackson Galaxy Stain & Odor Remover will eliminate pet stains & odors within seconds -- including vomit, feces, urine, hair balls, and blood -- without any harsh chemicals. New advances in CO2 cleaning technology (also used in dry cleaning) will successfully treat pets stains and odors quickly, effectively, and permanently.
This product was recognized as one of the 10 Best Cat Products of 2018 by The Conscious Cat, a longstanding and award-winning cat blog.
- Fill the 23 oz. spray bottle with warm water.
- Drop one tablet into the spray bottle.
- Wait 30 second, then attach the spray top.
- The cleaning solution is now ready for use.
- Prior to cleaning stains, remove any loose material and blot up excess moisture.
- Apply Stain & Odor Remover to stain. Do not oversaturate.
- Gently blot the stain with a clean, colorfast towel. For best results, begin at the outer perimeter of stain and work toward center to minimize spreading.
- To deodorize, spray the area again and allow to dry.
- Patented award-winning formula
- Works quickly, within seconds, to eliminate stains & odors with the proven power of CO2
- Non-toxic and safe to use around your animals and children
- Cruelty-free, no animal ingredients or testing
- Works on carpets, fabrics and upholstery
- Safe to use on wood with glossy finishes
- Tablets mix up fresh at home, for maximum strength & minimum packaging waste
- Cleaning solution remains effective for 1 year
I have 5 cats and from time to time you have to clean up an accident. This product works quickly and gets all the stain and odour out right away. There are no repeat accidents in the same spot! I would highly recommend this product!
This cleaner got very set in cat urine out of my PILLOW TOP Mattress. It was set in because I tried other cleaners and nothing worked. It was stained and smelled terrible. One round of the Jackson galaxy cleaner and it's like brand new. I will actually lay on it without plastic between me and the mattress now and not feel grossed out. I recommend this to absolutely everybody. Too bad you cant buy it in local stores anymore.
Worked ad advertised. Absolutely removes urine odor.
Thus product magically lifts any and all pet stains and odors
I have 2 tomcats that constantly remark territory in our home. I tried this product in the premixed form several years ago, and it is the only product I ever used that actually worked. I would usually throw away the extra "make it yourself" tablet that came with the premix, because it does not have the same cleaning power. Soaking your upholstery with water never works. I tried to purchase this product again recently and it is now only in tablet form, you might as well just spray plain water on your furniture, that would be as effective. No wonder Petsmart no longer carries this product.