The NiteCore THUMB LEO is a bright, lightweight flashlight and blacklight on a versatile keychain! Optimized for pet training, the THUMB LEO is equipped with an ultraviolet black light, great for locating pet stains. However, it also includes a red & blue alternating emergency signal, all at the touch of your hand. The unique tiltable head offers over 120 degree adjustable angles and it includes a clip you can use to attach the light to a cap, bag strap, or pocket and direct the light exactly where you need it the most. With these features combined with the built-in USB charger and rechargeable Li-ion battery. It packs a bright 45 lumen white output, but weighs less than 1 oz!
- A handy, versatile, tiltable worklight
- Two high-performance LEDs emit white and ultraviolet light
- Up to 45 lumens white light 500mW radiant power, 365nm wavelength ultraviolet light
- For currency inspection and document examination, anti-forgery and fluorescent detection
- Over 120 degree adjustable angles with one-handed operation
- Integrated intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit (via micro USB charging port)
- Dual switch design offers access to all functions via one-handed operation
- Direct access to red/blue police warning signal mode
- A screw fastened clip for multiple purposes
- Constructed from durable Polycarbonate materials
- Extremely lightweight, compact and portable
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Output/Runtime:Beam Distance: 26 Yards (24m)
- White: 45 Lumens / 2 hr
- UV: 500mW / 2 hr
- Police Signal: Red & Blue lights / 48 hr
- Beam Intensity: 150cd
- Waterproof: IP65
- Dimensions: 2.91" x 0.94" x 0.62" (74mm x 24mm x 15.8mm)
- Weight: 0.88oz (25g)(with battery & clip)
Special Notes: Does not include a charging wire (Micro USB to USB, similar to the one used in most smartphones).
I used the black light to identify spots I had not seen but knew they were there. It makes cleaning the spots up much easier and I don't have to rely on smell and touch to figure out where they are. I have not had an occasion to use the red/blue emergency light at this time...but assume it will work well.
you need to include the charger and or cord with unit..
It comes on a thin carboard sheet and there are absolutely no instructions. If you go to the website there are no instructions either. $24.99 plus tax and S & H? I think not.