It's official! Two of our Best Sellers are now a Power Duo: Safe Space for Cats + Stain & Odor Remover 23oz Bottle!
If you deal with inappropriate peeing or spraying, this power duo will come to your rescue! Safe Space for Cats can help your cat feel safe in their environment and prevent the need to mark their territory. Our Stain & Odor Remover will help to truly get rid of the odors of previous messes and any accidents along the healing process.
Safe Space for Cats: Jackson Galaxy Solutions are the first and only line of flower essence blends created specifically for animals by a holistic veterinarian and animal behaviorist. These solutions have been helping to improve pet health and well-being for over 20 years.
- All-natural formula that helps to bring your pet’s body back into balance
- Apply 3-4 times a day for best results
- How Do They work? What issues do they treat? Click here for more details and additional FAQs
- 2 oz bottle
Ingredients: This solution contains Natural Spring Water, Alcohol (as a preservative), Essence of Lotus, Lakshmi, Full Color Spectrum, Reiki Energy, and the following essences:
Broccoli, Chamomile, Elm, Golden Areca Palm, Lantana Involucrata, Marsh Thistle, Mountain Pool, Pale Tiger, Swallowtail, Pink Seaweed, Pink Yarrow, Rainbow Kelp, Rhododendron, Rose Coneflower, Swallow Wart, Urchin, Vervain.
Special Note: We recommend consulting with your veterinarian before adding any new product to your pets care regimen.
Stain & Odor Remover: Jackson Galaxy Stain & Odor Remover will eliminate pet stains & odors within seconds -- including vomit, feces, urine, hair balls, and blood -- without any harsh chemicals. New advances in CO2 cleaning technology (also used in dry cleaning) will successfully treat pets stains and odors quickly, effectively, and permanently. This product was recognized as one of the 10 Best Cat Products of 2018 by The Conscious Cat, a longstanding and award-winning cat blog.
- Fill the 23 oz. spray bottle with warm water.
- Drop one tablet into the spray bottle.
- Wait 30 second, then attach the spray top.
- The cleaning solution is now ready for use.
- Prior to cleaning stains, remove any loose material and blot up excess moisture.
- Apply Stain & Odor Remover to stain. Do not oversaturate.
- Gently blot the stain with a clean, colorfast towel. For best results, begin at the outer perimeter of stain and work toward center to minimize spreading.
- To deodorize, spray the area again and allow to dry.
- Patented award-winning formula
- Works quickly, within seconds, to eliminate stains & odors with the proven power of CO2
- Non-toxic and safe to use around your animals and children
- Cruelty-free, no animal ingredients or testing
- Works on carpets, fabrics and upholstery
- Safe to use on wood with glossy finishes
- Tablets mix up fresh at home, for maximum strength & minimum packaging waste
- Cleaning solution remains effective for 1 year
I tried numerous products to get my male, feral cat to stop marking near our living room window. This combo worked! So happy!!!!!
Found on Jackson's website
We have 4 fur-babies. One of them is having an improper elimination issue and we are not sure why. I love the Cat Stain & Odor removal as it does exactly as it was it is designed for. First time user of Safe Space and have been using it in their water bowls daily for the last week. It seems to be helping as all the kitties appear to be calmer and less likely to resent another in "their" space. Improper elimination has dropped off significantly (our vet also has her on Amitriptyline). In addition, we felt that Whisper may need to be higher up to observe her surroundings, so we have "citified" with two new cat trees which they are getting used to.
I was really excited to try this, as I have a very anxious boy who is prone to marking and aggression. I put a few drops on his back, and later I separately put a few drops into his water bowl. Oh boy, he did NOT react well. Instead of just marking in his usual spot, he started marking all over the house! His anxiety was through the roof and his demeanor was rather unhappy. I couldn't get that stuff away from him quick enough. I am not sure why his reaction was so poor, but I definitely would not buy this oil again.
Very effective and a positive experience.