Nosework is a fun activity where an animal uses their nose to detect scents including food, toys, or another target smell. The practice of using an animal’s nose has always been associated with dogs, but cats, who have over 200 million scent receptors in their nose, are also scavengers and using this part of their nature in a creative way also helps to boost their confidence! Snuffle mats were originally designed for dogs but work for cats as well. Not only as the source of nosework, but they can be used as a puzzle toy and as a slow feeder, too. Stimulate your cat’s mind, give them a sense of purpose, and have fun at the same time!
Included in this bundle is a Snuffle Mat which is sustainably sourced from a combination of virgin and upcycled materials. It is machine washable and easy to clean. To get you started, a curated bag of treats is included that I know your cats will seek out!
Shop our bundles and save money! This Bundle includes:
- Sprinkle some treats on the mat and let your cat "snuffle" through the wooly fibers to find them!
- Easy and unique way to stimulate your cat's sense of smell and instinct for hunting and problem-solving
- Mimics the hunt for food in grass and fields
- Sustainably sourced from a combination of virgin and upcycled materials
- Made by hand
- Machine washable - easy to clean!
- Approximately 12" x 18"
YOUR CHOICE of one of these Bravo Cat Treats:
- Healthy Bites Chicken (1.5 oz)
- Healthy Bites Salmon (1.0 oz)
- Healthy Bites Turkey (1.0 oz.)
- Healthy Medley Chicken (1.5 oz)
- Healthy Medley Mariner's Medley (0.75 oz)
- Healthy Medley Turkey (1.25 oz)
All Bravo brand treats are:
- Made entirely from all natural meats
- No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
- Grain and gluten free
- High in protein
- Freeze dried to retain freshness, convenience and flavor
- Made in the USA
- Tested for food safety before shipping
Special Notes: Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in poultry and seafood.
Caution: As with any product, supervise your pet's use of this product. Inspect product regularly for rips or tears and remove product if damaged or if parts become separated, as injury could result. Intended for pets only. Keep out of reach of children.