The most versatile and convertible cat bed ever! Lay it flat for a soft place to stretch out or pull the drawstring to make a cozy bed your cat will nap in for hours.
- Cinch up with Purple Plush side in -- during cold weather, cats enjoy the cozy snuggly warmth
- Cinch up with Black Polyester side in -- still a nice hideaway for cats who like to scrunch into small places, but don't want it too warm
- Lay flat with Purple Plush side up -- a soft warm bed but without the sides
- Lay flat with Black Polyester side up -- still soft and comfortable, but cooler to the touch
- Soft plush inside
- Durable polyester outside
- Easily reversible - super versatile
- Built-in pocket to secure and protect the cinching rope
- Cinch in colder weather or for added comfort & security
- Lay flat in warmer weather or for more room to lounge
- 35.4" x 35.4" x 3.9" (89.9 x 89.9 x 9.9 cm)
Recognized in the 10 Best Cat Products of 2016 by The Conscious Cat
I have a young Pound cat, I think I am her first human bond and I also think that she had little mother contact. She was very stressed when I got her. Her Comfy Clamshell is her happy place. She kneads on it and purrs; cuddles up to me on it and purrs, you get the idea. It's made the world of difference for her. I have 2, one for the wash and one on the bed (it's in the "guest" bedroom). She likes hers flat, fuzzy side up. A freshly washed and dried one is a delight because it's extra fluffy!
We have had the comfy clamshell for over a year. My 2 year old female cat loves it. She lays in it fully opened and kneads it blissfully. Thank you for this wonderful bed.
My large, elderly cat Meggie has a long history of seriously avoiding anything new, especially a bed. Well, not this time. She jumped in before I could cinch up the rim! Loves the toys, too.